NET 2017 Exam Description
NET - National Eligibility Test is one of the most important and well known entrance examinations. National Eligibility Test (NET) is a national level exam conducted by University Grants Commission. NET, is the first step for any aspirant who desires (his/her) career in the education industry as Lecturer or professor.
|Session||Paper||Marks||Number of Question||Duration|
|First||I||100||50 questions all are compulsory||1¼ Hours (09:30 A.M. to 10:45 A.M.) IST|
|Second||II||100||50 questions all are compulsory||1¼ Hours (11:15 A.M. to 12:30 P.M.) IST|
|Third||III||150||75 questions all are compulsory||2½ Hours (02:00 P.M. to 04:30 P.M.) IST|
- Paper I will start from 09:30 A.M. to 10:45 A.M. This paper will have questions based on general nature, aimed to evaluate the research or teaching aptitude, comprehension, reasoning ability and divergent thinking in the candidates.
- There will be the addition of two marks on giving correct answer.
- Paper II will start from 11:15 A.M. to 12:30 P.M. There will be the addition of two marks on giving correct answer.
- Paper III will start from 02:00 P.M. to 04:30 P.M.
- The question of paper II and III will come from the entire syllabus including the electives.
- The candidates will have to dot down their answers in the Optical Mark Reader(OMR) sheet.
NOTE : Each correct answer will carry 2 marks and there is no negative marking.
- Paper - II
- Western Schools of Philosophy
- Indian Schools of Philosophy
- Contribution of Educational Thinkers
- Modern Concept of Philosophy
- Sociological Foundations of Education
- Social Change
- Constraints of Social Change
- Education of the Disadvantaged Group
- Growth and Development
- Learning and Motivation
- Psychology and Education of Exceptional children
- Mental Health and Hygiene
- Educational Research and Sampling
- Tools for Data Collection
- Types of Research
- Analysis of Data
- Paper - III
- Measurement and Evaluation
- Measuring Instrument, Standardisation and Evaluation
- Teacher Education
- Aims and Objectives of Teacher Education
- Teaching as a Profession
- Types of Teacher Education Programmes and Agencies
- Educational Administration in India
- Educational Planning
- Educational Technology
- Stages and Patterns of Teaching
- Communication Process
- Distance Education
For Details Information : http://www.ugc.ac.in/net/syllabuspdf/09.pdf
- Exam Name: EDUCATION
- Price: FREE
- Large Question Bank
- Free Unlimited Practice