RECRUITMENT OF INTELLIGENCE BUREAU 2017
MHA (Ministry of Home Affairs) has officially released IB Recruitment 2017 notification for 1300 vacancies of Assistant Central Intelligence Officer Grade II & Executives. Interested and eligible candidates can start applying for Intelligence Bureau ACIO Recruitment 2017-18 from 12th August 2017.
|Sno||Tier/Mode of examination||Description of examination ||Total Marks
||Objective type MCQs, divided into 4 parts containing 25 questions of 1 marks each on:
- General Awareness
- Quantitative aptitude
- Logical/analytical ability
- English language
- Essay on one of the given topics (30 marks), &
- English comprehension & precis writing (20 marks)
Interview: 100 Marks
|S NO||Category Name||Application Fee|
|S NO||Name of Exams|| Tentative Dates|
|1||Application portal will be operational||12.8.2017
|2||On line Registration commences from / Payment of fees ||10.9.2017|
|3||Last Date of Depositing fee (Revised)||12.09.2017 (till closing of Banking Hours)|
|4||Downloading of Admit Card||Sept- Oct 2017|
|5||Date of Tier -I Examination||15.10.2017|
|6||Date of Tier -II Examination||07.01.2018|
EDUCATION QUALIFICATIONS & ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA
|Essential||Graduation or equivalent from a recognized University.|
|Desirable||Knowledge of computers.|
|Age limit||18-27 years
- Upper age limit is relaxable by 5 years for SC/ST and by 3 years for OBC candidates.
- Upper age limit is relaxable for departmental candidates' upto 40 years of age who have rendered 3 years of regular and continuous service.
- The age limit is relaxable up to age of 35 years for general candidates and up to 40 years for SC/ST in case of widows, divorced women and women judicially separated from their husbands and not remarried
- The age limit is relaxable for ex-servicemen as well as for candidates who were domiciled in J&K from 1.1.1980 to 31.12.1989 as well as the children and dependents of victims of communal riots of 2002 in Gujarat as per the Govt instructions in this regard issued from time to time.
MARKS SCHEME DETAILS
- There will be negative marking of ¼ mark for each wrong answer in Tier-I.
- No marks would be awarded for an un-attempted question.