NET 2017 Exam Description
NET - National Eligibility Test is one of the most important and well known entrance examinations. National Eligibility Test (NET) is a national level exam conducted by University Grants Commission. NET, is the first step for any aspirant who desires (his/her) career in the education industry as Lecturer or professor.
|Session||Paper||Marks||Number of Question||Duration|
|First||I||100||50 questions all are compulsory||1¼ Hours (09:30 A.M. to 10:45 A.M.) IST|
|Second||II||100||50 questions all are compulsory||1¼ Hours (11:15 A.M. to 12:30 P.M.) IST|
|Third||III||150||75 questions all are compulsory||2½ Hours (02:00 P.M. to 04:30 P.M.) IST|
- Paper I will start from 09:30 A.M. to 10:45 A.M. This paper will have questions based on general nature, aimed to evaluate the research or teaching aptitude, comprehension, reasoning ability and divergent thinking in the candidates.
- There will be the addition of two marks on giving correct answer.
- Paper II will start from 11:15 A.M. to 12:30 P.M. There will be the addition of two marks on giving correct answer.
- Paper III will start from 02:00 P.M. to 04:30 P.M.
- The question of paper II and III will come from the entire syllabus including the electives.
- The candidates will have to dot down their answers in the Optical Mark Reader(OMR) sheet.
NOTE : Each correct answer will carry 2 marks and there is no negative marking.
- Business Environment
- Financial and Management Accounting
- Business Economics
- Business Statistics and Data Processing
- Business Management
- Marketing Management
- Financial Management
- Human Resource Management
- Banking and Financial Institutions
- International Business
- Accounting and Finance
- Income Tax and Tax Planning
For Details Information : http://www.ugc.ac.in/net/syllabuspdf/08.pdf
- Exam Name: COMMERCE
- Price: FREE
- Large Question Bank
- Free Unlimited Practice