STATE BANK OF INDIA PROBATIONARY OFFICERS RECRUITMENT -2017
Any eligible candidate, who aspires to join State Bank of India as a Probationary Officer, is required to register on-line for the Recruitment Process. The examination will be held in two phases preliminary and main. Candidates who will qualify in preliminary examination and shortlisted will have to appear for Main examination and shortlisted candidates in the main examination will subsequently be called for a Group Exercises & Interview.
SBI PO RECRUITMENT 2017: IMPORTANT DATES
|Download of call letters for online Preliminary Examination||15-04-2017 onwards|
|Online Examination – Preliminary||29th & 30th April, and 6th & 7th May, 2017|
|Result of Online exam – Preliminary ||17th May, 2017|
|Download of Call letter for Online Main Exam ||22-05-2017 onwards|
|Conduct of Online Examination – Main ||4th June, 2017|
|Download Call Letter for Interview ||26th June, 2017|
|Declaration of Final Result ||5th Aug, 2017|
|Conduct of Group Exercises & Interview ||10th July, 2017 onward|
|Declaration of Final Result||5th Aug 2017|
PHASE – II: MAIN EXAMINATION FOR SBI PO 2017
POINTS TO PONDER IN SBI PO 2017
- Main Examination will consist of two sections a.) Objective Tests for 200 marks and b.) Descriptive Test for 50 marks.
- Both the Objective and Descriptive Tests will be online.
- Candidates will have to answer Descriptive test by typing on the computer.
- Immediately after completion of Objective Test, Descriptive Test will be administered.
OBJECTIVE TEST IN SBI PO MAINS
- The objective test of 3 hours duration consist of 4 Sections for total 200 marks.
- The objective test will have separate timing for every section.
- The candidates are required to qualify in each of the Tests by securing passing marks, to be decided by the Bank.
Exam Pattern for Objective Type:
|S.No||Name of Section||No. of Questions||Marks||Duration|
|1||Reasoning & Computer Aptitude ||45||60||60 minutes|
|2||Data Analysis & Interpretation ||35||60||45 minutes|
|3||General/Economy/Banking Awareness||40||40||35 minutes|
|4||English Language||35||40||40 minutes|
DESCRIPTIVE TEST IN SBI PO MAINS
- The Descriptive Test of 30 minutes duration with 50 marks will be a Test of English Language (Letter Writing & Essay).
- The candidates are required to qualify in the Descriptive Test by securing passing marks, to be decided by the Bank.
- Descriptive Test paper of only those candidates will be evaluated who have scored qualifying marks in the Objective Tests and are placed adequately high as per total marks in objective test.
PENALTY FOR WRONG ANSWERS (APPLICABLE TO BOTH – PRELIMINARY AND MAIN EXAMINATION)
- There will be penalty for wrong answers marked in the Objective Tests.
- For each question for which a wrong answer has been given by the candidate One Fourth of the marks assigned to that question will be deducted as penalty to arrive at corrected score.
- If a question is left blank, i.e. no answer is marked by the candidate, there will be no penalty for that question.
- Exam Name: SBI PO MAINS
- Price: FREE
- Large Question Bank
- Free Unlimited Practice