Vellore Institute of Technology(VIT) is going to conduct the entrance examination for offer admissions to aspirants in B tech. The process of exam will be conducted in computer based test (CBT) and its language of instruction is English only. The application forms is released once in a year. The candidates who are looking for this opportunity can apply online application before the last date 28th February 2018.
A. Examination Pattern
The selection will be done on the basis of merit list prepared, based on the marks obtained in ONLINE test.
|S No||Subject||No. of Questions||Marks||Duration|
|1||Physics||40||40||2 Hours 30Mins|
B. Fee Details
1. The application fee of online application form is Rs. 1150/- while the cost of OMR application form is Rs. 1200/-.
2. The online application fee will be payable through credit card/debit card/net banking. NRI candidates will have to pay USD 50 via demand draft. Such candidates are required to send the print copy of application form along with demand draft of the University.
C. Important Dates
|S NO||Name of Events||Dates|
|1||Availability of Online Application Form||1st November 2017|
|2||Submission of Online Application ends||28th February 2018|
|3||Date of Online examination||04.04.2018 to 15.04.2018|
D. Eligibility Criteria
A. Eligibility Criteria in the Qualifying Examination:
1. Candidates appearing for the VITEEE-2018 should have secured an aggregate of 60% in Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics/Biology in the qualifying examination (+2/Intermediate).
2. The average marks obtained in the subjects Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics or Biology (PCM/PCB) in +2 (or its equivalent) put together should be 50% .
B. Age Limit:
1. Candidates whose date of birth falls on or after 1st July 1996 are eligible to apply for VITEEE-2018. The date of birth as recorded in the High School / SSC / X Certificate will be considered authentic.
2. Candidates should produce this certificate in original as proof of their age at the time of counselling, failing which, they will be disqualified.
3. Candidates must have completed the age of 17 years as on 1st July of the admission.
E. Marks Scheme Details
No negative marks for wrong answers.
To read the Official Notification click the link given below: