BOB Recruitment 2017 has released an official notification the interested and eligible candidates to apply for the positions of Group Head, Operations Head, Territory Head, Senior Relationship Manager, Acquisition Manager (Affluent) and Client Service Executive. The eligible candidates may apply online through the official website or in the official Advt. Applications are inviting for filling up the 337 vacancies of these posts.
A. Selection Procedure
1. Selection will be based on short listing and/or combination of written aptitude test and one or more rounds of Personal Interview and / or Group Discussion.
2. Bank reserves the right to change (cancel/ modify/ add) any of the criteria, method of selection and provisional allotment etc.
3. Adequate candidates as decided by the Bank will be shortlisted based on their qualification, experience and overall suitability for Interview.
4. A candidate should qualify in all the processes of selection, i.e. test and/or GD and/or PI (as the case may be) and sufficiently high in the merit to be shortlisted for subsequent allotment process.
5. In case more than one candidate scores the cut off marks (common mark at cut off point), such candidates will be ranked according to their age in descending order.
B. Fee Details
|S NO||Category Name||Application Fee|
C. Important Dates
|S NO||Name of Exams||Dates|
|1||Online Registration of Application starts from||22.11.2017|
|2||Last date for Online Registration of Application & Payment of fees||12.12.2017|
D. Eligibility Criteria
A. Education Qualification
1. Group Head & Operations Head: You should have done 2 Year Full Time, MBA or equivalent, from reputed Colleges.
2. Territory Head & Senior Relationship Manager: You should have Graduated from Government recognized University or Institution, preferably 2 Year Full Time, MBA or equivalent, from reputed Colleges.
3. Acquisition Manager (Affluent) & Client Service Executive: You must have Graduated from Government recognized University or Institution.
B. Experience Required
Group Head & Operations Head: Minimum 10 years of experience in financial services, Investment advisory, and Private Banking.
Territory Head: Minimum 6 years of experience as a Relationship Manager in Wealth Management out of which minimum 2 years’ experience as a Team Lead.
Senior Relationship Manager: Minimum 3 years of experience as a Relationship Manager in Wealth Management with leading Public/Private firms.
Acquisition Manager: Minimum 2 years of experience in the acquisition of High Net Worth clients] in Wealth Management business with leading Public / Private Securities firms.
Client Service Executive: You need to have experience in documentation requirements of financial products and good communications skills would be desirable.
To read the Official Notification click the link given below: