Project & Development India Limited invites an official notification for recruitment for the post of Trade Apprentices to fill the 48 vacancies. The interested candidates can apply their online application before the last date.
A. Mode of Selection
1. Trade/Discipline wise merit list will be drawn based on the percentage of marks obtained in the qualifying exam.
2. Highest qualification in a trade/discipline will be given preference.
3. Candidates, registered with Board of Apprenticeship Training (BOAT), Regional Directorate of Apprentice Training (RDAT), shall be given preference.
4. Wherever CGPA/CPI or other grades in qualifying examination is awarded, equivalent % of marks should be indicated in the application as per norms adopted by concerned University / Institute.
5. The candidate shall be required to submit a certificate to this effect from the University/Institute at the time of reporting, in case of selection.
B. Fee Details
Not Mentioned in official website.
C. Important Dates
|S NO||Name of Events||Dates|
|1||Commencement of online registration of applications by candidates||01.12.2017|
|2||Last date for receipt of online applications||15.12.2017|
D. Eligibility Criteria
A. Age Limit – Candidate should not be less than eighteen years of age as on 30.11.2017.
B. Educational Qualification for PDIL Recruitment
For Apprentices – You should have done regular ITI course from a recognized Institute/organisation.
For Laboratory Assistant (Chemical Plant)/Chemical Laboratory Assistant – You should have done ITI/B.Sc from a recognized Institute/organisation.
For House Keeper (Institution)/House Keeper (Corporate) – You should be 10th pass.
For Secretarial Assistant/Stenographer (English) – You should be 12th passed or have done ITI course from a recognized Institute/organisation.
To read the Official Notification click the link given below: