Karnataka Examination Authority (KEA) is going to be conducting Common Entrance Test for every year. According to the Official notification KCET Exam schedule is going to conduct on 18th, 19th, 20th April 2018. The Interested Candidates can apply Online from 1st week of January to 2nd weak of February 2018 at the official web portal www.kea.kar.nic.in.
A. Exam Paper Pattern
|S No||Subject Name||No of Questions||Total Marks||Test Type||Test Duration|
|1||Mathematics||60||60||Objective Type||80 Min|
B. Fee Details
|S NO||Category||Application Fee|
|1||General/OBC Candidates||Rs. 650/-|
|2||Reserved Candidates||Rs. 500/-|
|3||Applicants residing outside Karnataka||Rs. 750/-|
C. Important Dates
|S NO||Name of Events||Dates|
|1||Starting Date of Online Application||1st Week of January 2018|
|2||Last date to apply Online for KCET 2018||2nd Week of February 2018|
|3||Last Date for Fee Payment in Specified Banks/ e-Post Office||2nd week of March 2018 (During Working Hours)|
|4||Download Admission Ticket||1st Week of April 2018|
|5||KCET – Common Entrance Test||18th to 19th April 2018|
|6||Kannada Language Test – Bangalore||20th April 2018|
D. Eligibility Criteria
The Candidates who possess below Mentioned Educational Qualifications are only eligible to write CET Karnataka 2018 Exam.
1. B.E/ B. Tech: Candidates should complete 2nd PUC/ 12th Standard or an Equivalent Examination with minimum 45% Marks in Physics and Mathematics with Chemistry/ Biology.
2. MBBS or BDS: Candidates should pass in 2nd PUC/12th Std or an Equivalent test with the minimum of 50% marks in the Physics, Chemistry, Biology subjects.
3. B. Arch: Candidates should clear Inter/12th Std or an Equivalent test with minimum 50% marks in all the subjects and needs to study Mathematics as a compulsory subject.
4. B. V. Sc. & A.H: Candidates should complete 12th Std/2nd PUC or an Equivalent qualification with minimum 50% Marks in Physics, Chemistry, Biology subjects.
5. B.Pharm: Candidates should pass 12th Std/Inter or an Equivalent test with English and should get minimum 45% Marks in Physics, Chemistry, Biology subjects or PCM subjects.
6. Qualification for 2nd Year B. Pharma (Lateral Entry): Candidates should complete Diploma in Pharmacy with minimum 45% Marks from an educational institution that is approved by the Pharmacy Examination Council of India.
7. D Pharma Qualification: Candidates should clear 2nd PUC/12th Std or an Equivalent test with minimum 45% Marks in Physics, Chemistry, Biology subjects or PCM subjects. OR needs to qualify for Diploma in Pharmacy test from an educational institution approved by the Pharmacy Council of India.
8. For B.Sc. (Agriculture), B.Sc. (Sericulture), B.Sc. (Forestry). B.Sc.(Horticulture), B.Sc.(Agri. Biotech), B. H. Sc.(Home Science), B. Tech.(Food Science & Tech.), b. Tech.(Food Technology), and B. Tech in Agriculture or B.Sc.(Ag Marketing and Co-operation): Candidates should complete 12th Std/2nd PUC or an Equivalent qualification in Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and Mathematics.
To read the Official Notification click the link given below: