Karnataka Bank Ltd., a leading technologically advanced Private Sector Bank with a pan-India footprint, offers exciting opportunities for dynamic individuals to join its highly competent workforce as Clerks to be positioned at its Branches/Offices located across India.
Notification for the Karnataka Bank Recruitment of Clerk
- Important Dates
- Eligibility Criteria
- Selection Procedure
- Posting Location
- How to apply
- Application Fee
A.Important Dates for Currency Note Press Recruitment Notification
|Opening date of Online Registration Gateway/Payment of Fee||01-12-2016|
|Closing date of Online Registration Gateway/Payment of Fee||21-12-2016|
|Date of Online Exam||February 2017 (Tentatively)|
|Candidates will have to visit the Bank’s website (www.karnatakabank.com) under the heading “DOWNLOAD CALL LETTER FOR ONLINE TEST” for downloading call letters for online test tentatively during February 2017. Intimation for downloading call letter will also be sent through email/SMS. Once the candidate clicks the relevant link, he/she can access the window for call letter download. The candidate is required to use (i) Registration Number/Roll Number, (ii) Password/Date of Birth for downloading the call letter. Candidate needs to affix recent recognisable photograph on the call letter preferably the same as provided during registration and appear at the examination centre with (i) Call Letter (ii) Photo Identity Proof as stipulated in the call letter and photocopy of the same Photo Identity Proof as brought in original.|
B. ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA
Age Limit (as on 01.01.2016)
- Minimum Age: 18 years.
- Maximum Age: 26 years
- The age limit relaxation of 5 years is for SC/ST candidates
Educational Qualifications (as on 01.01.2016)
- You must have a degree (graduation) in Arts / Commerce / Science / Computer Application / Business Administration / Business Management with minimum of 50% marks/equivalent grade from any recognized university.
- Graduates in other streams are not eligible to apply.
- You must be graduate as on 01-12-2016. If you are waiting for the results of examination/pursuing degree, you are not eligible to apply.
- Degrees obtained from the recognised Universities or Institutes recognised by the Govt. of India only.
- Candidate must possess the requisite educational qualification as on 30.12.2016.
- Candidates whose results are awaited as on 30.12.2016 can not apply.
C. SELECTION PROCESS
i). Karnataka Bank will notify you about the exam pattern at a later date.
ii). Upon qualifying the online exam, you will be called for Personal Interview. The Bank will inform you about the date and venue of Interview through your registered e-mail only.
iii). Depending upon the number of vacancies, the Bank will call you only if you have sufficiently high score in the online Examination for Interview.
iv). If the bank appoints you, you will be on probation period of 6 months.
v). There is a bond for a minimum three years period, failing which you are required to pay the liquidated damages as prescribed in the appointment offer.
D. Posting Location
You can be posted at any Karnataka Bank Branches/Offices located across India.
The gross Salary will be 23,500/-per month + other attractive perks.
F. How to apply
Candidates shall be required to fill-up the APPLICATION FORM FOR NEXTGEN BANKERS’ PROGRAMME available in the website and submit thereat by 8th December 2016.
- Click the Direct Link given below:
- You can now start filling your application form.
- Now note down the provisional Registration Number and Password.
- Further, you will need to make the payment online only. No other mode of payment will be acceptable.
- After successful completion of payment, take a print out of the online application form & e-receipt.
- Alternatively, go to the official website of Karnataka Bank .
- Click on “careers” at top right corner.
- Click on the option “Apply Online” under “Recruitment of Clerks”.
- Follow the above steps.
After you apply, the bank will notify you about the Call letter via your registered email ID or SMS. Similarly, if later you qualify the written exam, the bank will send you an interview call letter via email.
G. Application Feee (Non refundable)
₹600/- [₹500/- in the case of SC/ST candidates]