Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL) requires Young Engineering Graduates for the recruitment of Engineers/ Officers/ Assistant Officer (Quality Control) through GATE-2018. The interested and eligible candidates can apply the application before 11th February 2018.
A. Selection Process
1. Short-listing of candidates for further selection process (comprising Group Discussion (GD) & Group Task (GT) and Personal Interviews (PI) will be based on GATE-2018 score. GATE score of 2017 or any other previous examination is not valid.
2. Candidates have to essentially qualify in the GATE-2018 examination for getting shortlisted for further selection process comprising GD/GT and Personal Interview.
3. However, short-listing will be based on merit of the candidates from different categories in line with the reservation policy.
B. Fee Details
Candidates need not to pay any application fee to IndianOil separately.
C. Important Dates
|1||Opening of GATE-2018 (GOAPS) Website: Enrolment, Application Filling, Application Submission||Started on 1st September 2017|
|2||Last Date of submission of on-line application (website closure) including upload of supporting documents (Photograph, Proof of Eligibility etc) for GATE-2018||5th October 2017|
|3||Availability of Admit Card on the Online Application Processing System (GOAPS) website for printing||5th January, 2018|
|4||GATE-2018 Online Examination||3rd and 5th February, 2018 10th and 11th February, 2018|
|5||Last date of receiving ONLINE application by IndianOil||11th February 2018|
D. Eligibility Criteria
A. Age Limit
Officers/ Engineers – Maximum 26 years as on 30th June, 2018 for general category candidates.
Assistant Officer (Quality Control) in Marketing Division – Maximum 30 years as on 30th June, 2018 for general category candidates.
B. Educational Qualification
1. Candidates should have passed qualifying degree examinations and awarded bachelor’s degree in engineering/technology (full time regular courses only) in the above mentioned disciplines from recognized Indian Universities / Institutes.
2. Candidates, belonging to General and OBC (non- creamy layer) categories, should have secured minimum 65% marks in qualifying degree examinations.
3. Qualifying marks is relaxed to 55% for Scheduled Caste (SC)/Scheduled Tribe(ST)/People with Disability (PWD) candidates.
4. Candidates currently in final year of their engineering studies may also apply. However, if selected, they must be in a position to submit their final mark sheet by 31st August, 2018.
5. Candidates pursuing/ completed M.Tech in any disciplines, other than those mentioned above, for being eligible, must have completed (or are completing) BE/ B.Tech in one of the above mentioned disciplines and should appear in GATE-2018 examination in the discipline of their BE/ B.Tech, are eligible to apply.
To read the Official Notification click the link given below: