The Defence Research & Development Organisation (DRDO) has released a notification for the ‘recruitment to the posts of Scientist B in DRDO and Scientist/Engineer B for various categories. As per the official notification, the interested and eligible candidates can apply their online application from 16th December 2017.
A. Selection Process
1. The shortlisted candidates will be required to appear in the personal interview to be held at Delhi or any other place as decided by RAC/ DRDO.
2. Shortlisted candidates shall be able to download their interview call letter along with date/venue of personal interview and other relevant documents through the candidate login obtained after successful Registration.
3. Candidates serving in Govt or in Govt owned organisations will be required to produce “NOC” from their respective Department/Employer at the time of interview failing which candidate will not be allowed to appear for the interview.
B. Fee Details
|S NO||Category Name||Application Fee|
|1||General and OBC (Male) candidates||Rs. 100/-|
|2||SC/ST /PwD and women candidates||No fees|
C. Important Dates
|S NO||Name of Events||Dates|
|1||Start date of the application form||16th December 2017|
|2||End date of the application form||6th January 2018|
D. Eligibility Criteria
A. Age Limit
UR – 28 years
OBC – 31 years
SC/ST – 33 years
UR – 30 years
OBC – 33 years
SC/ST – 35 years
B. Educational Qualifications
1. You are required to possess a First Class Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering with the same Discipline mentioned in your preferred post.
2. You also are required to possess GATE Score Card for the year 2015/2016/2017 with the same subject as your preferred post.
3. It is desirable that you have the knowledge the f German, French, Russian, Japanese or Chinese language.
To read the Official Notification click the link given below: