Coal India is a MAHARATNA Public sector undertaking under Ministry of Coal. It invites to the Recruitment various posts for Managements Trainees (1319). The candidates who are interested and eligible can apply their application before 03- February 2017. The Main date of the Computer Based Online exam will be held on 26- March 2017.
A. Examination Pattern
|S.No||Papers||Subject Name||No. of Questions||Marks||Exam Duration|
|2||Paper 2||Professional Knowledge (Discipline Related)||100||100|
B. Fee Details
|Category Name||Appilcation Fee|
|General/ OBC||Rs. 1000/-|
|SC/ST Category||No fee|
C. Important Dates
|Names of Exams||Dates|
|Notification issued date||05.01.2017|
|Last date for submit Online Application||03.02.2017|
|Online Exam Date||26.03.2017 ( Sunday)|
D. Eligibility Criteria
Age Limit: Candidates upper age limit should be 30 years for general Category candidates as on 01-12-2016.
Education Qualification: Candidates should have done Diploma / Engineering Degree Graduation Degree Post Graduation Degree / PG Diploma
|Exam Name||Name of the Post||Total Vacancies|
|Coal India Limited (CIL)||Management Trainee||1319|
F. How to Apply
Applications will be accepted only via online mode only and no other mode of application will be accepted. You will have to fill the online application through the official website of Coal India Limited. Follow the procedure given below :
- To apply online visit the link given below.
- Register by filling up necessary details.
- Check Application Sequence No., User ID & Password received on your e-mail and mobile number.
- Re-login to your account by entering user ID and password received through e-mail.
- Fill-up application form and upload Photo, Signature and relevant documents.
- Check Preview of the Application Form and make corrections, if any.
- Press Submit Button.
- Make payment through Debit Card/Debit Card/Net Banking.
- Take Printout of application form and payment acknowledge.
- Please do not send hard copy document to Coal India Ltd.
Note: There is no negative marking for wrong answer.
To read the Official Notification click the link given below: