Bangalore Metro Rail Corporation Ltd (BMRCL) is inviting application from the eligible candidates for 80 posts of Graduate Engineer (Civil). Interested and eligible candidates may apply Online only through the official website of the Bangalore Metro Rail Corporation Ltd (BMRCL). Last date for submission of applications on-line is on 15.12.2017.
A. Selection Procedure
1. The selection will be made strictly as per merit, on the basis of written examination. Short listed candidates will be called for verification of the original documents and Kannada test.
2. There shall beno negative marking in the written examination.
3. The syllabus for the written examination will be generally in conformity with the educational standards and/or technical qualifications prescribed for the post.
B. Fee Details
|S NO||Category Name||Application Fee|
|1||SC/ST candidates||Rs. 400/-|
C. Important Dates
|S NO||Name of Exams||Dates|
|1||Online Application starts from||13th November 2017|
|2||Last date for Online Registration of Application||15th December 2017|
|3||Written test of Karnataka Examinations on||Sunday, 28th January 2018|
D. Eligibility Criteria
A. Age Criteria: Maximum Age 35 years.
B. Educational Qualification
1. The candidate should be a BE/B. Tech in Civil Engineering Only from an Institute/Organisation recognized by AICTE.
2. The candidate should have scored minimum 50% marks in Graduation.
To read the Official Notification click the link given below: