Bandhan Bank is introducing a 1-year full-time residential course for young graduates at Bandhan School of Development Management (BSDM) at its campus in Kolkata.
Young graduates who wish to make a career in banking are invited to join the course which will start in the first week of January 2017.
About Bandhan Bank
Bandhan Bank received the RBI nod to set up a universal bank in 2015 and became the first bank to be set up in eastern part of India after Independence. The bank is owned by Bandhan Financial Services Limited (BFSL), the largest micro finance organization in India. The bank aims for achieving 29.01% capital to risk-weighted assets ratio or CAR by March 2016.
Notification for the Bandhan Bank Recruitment of Assistant Manager
- Important Dates
- Eligibility Criteria
- Selection Procedure
- How to apply
- Programme Fees
- Application Fee
A.Important Dates for Bandhan Bank Recruitment
|Starting Date to Apply||04.12.2016|
|Last Date to Apply||08.12.2017|
B. Vacancies Available through Bandhan Bank Recruitment Exam
A total of 30 persons will be inducted into the programme.
C. ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA
- Indian nationals;
- Age between 21 and 25 years on 30th November 2016;
- Graduates from any discipline, with 1st class in at least 2 of the last 3 final examinations (Secondary, Higher Secondary, Graduation).
- No gap will be allowed in academics.
D. SELECTION PROCESS
A short-list will be prepared from the applications received. Only the short-listed candidates will be called for course counseling. The date, time and venue will be informed by email. The career counseling will be followed by an aptitude test and personal interview.
The management of Bandhan Bank may also decide to keep a panel wait-listed for admission. At the interview, candidates will be required to produce:
- Self attested photocopy of mark sheets of secondary, higher secondary, graduation, etc., showing grade and “Pass”
- Testimonials of other qualifications, if any.
E. How to apply
Candidates shall be required to fill-up the APPLICATION FORM FOR NEXTGEN BANKERS’ PROGRAMME available in the website and submit thereat by 8th December 2016.
- To apply online visit the link provided below.
- Fill the Application form carefully
- You will receive a Reference Number
- Make sure to note it down
- Alternatively, go to the official website of Bandhan Bank.
- Now click on the pop-up for “Bandhan Bank Gennext Program 2016” link.
- Follow the above instructions.
F. Course Fees
- Rs. 3,50,000.00 plus applicable taxes and cess.
- A bridge facility in the form of a loan may be extended by Bandhan Bank to students to finance the cost of the course.
- A monthly stipend will be paid to students during the programme.
- On successful completion of the programme, successful students will be offered a position in the Assistant Manager Grade in Bandhan Bank.
G. Application Fee
No Application Fees